The complaint against Rouhani was sent to the Attorney General of the country.
Hojjatul Islam Pejmanfar, Chairman of the Commission on Principle 90 of the Majlis:
Following the complaint of more than 635,045 people to the Article 90 Commission regarding Mr. Rouhani’s violations in foreign exchange management, after collecting the documents and completing the case, it was sent to the Attorney General of the country as a public prosecutor for handling and applying the law.
According to the Ninety Principles Commission, Mr. Rouhani is the main suspect in increasing the exchange rate.
The undersigned, hereby submit our complaint against Mr. Hassan Rouhani, the head of the 11th and 12th governments, to your presence and follow up the Revolutionary Assembly until the outcome and the issuance of a decisive verdict. We demand judicial action against him.
Briefly, the charges against the accused are as follows:
1. Deliberately increasing the exchange rate and devaluing the national currency and destroying people’s capital
2. Destroying employment and production by strengthening imports and smuggling and not supporting domestic production
3. Employing enemy spies and citizens Duplicity in the key positions of the government, as well as laying the groundwork for the increase in deaths caused by Corona by preventing the promotion of traditional Iranian medicine and unquestioning compliance with the WHO, as well as insisting on the import of suspicious foreign vaccines.
4. Cooperating with the embargoers of the nation through the illegal implementation of the colonial agreements of Palermo and CFT and exposing the ways of circumventing the sanctions and not accepting the proposals of friendly countries to rid the country of the sovereignty of the dollar and the destruction of the country’s nuclear industry, as well as the failure to fulfill electoral economic promises
6. The destruction of the foundations of families, the development of gambling, murder, theft, sexual perversions, mental illnesses, and many other corruptions and disasters due to the development of foreign domination over the country’s cyber space and the failure to hold Regular meetings of the supreme council of cyberspace and the failure to launch the national information network despite the clarification in the laws and repeated orders of the leader of the revolution
7. The destruction of livestock and agriculture in the country by increasing the rate of agricultural and livestock inputs and the lack of effective legal protection for farmers and ranchers
8. Causing thousands of billions of losses to the country by appointing Bijan Zanganeh as the oil minister and fully supporting his treacherous actions
9. Auctioning the country’s billions of foreign currency and gold treasures. The way to implement the law on levying taxes on empty housing
11. Betraying the people’s trust in the government by dragging them to the stock market and reducing the mandated value of stocks and destroying people’s capital
12. Supporting the handing over of national capital and large companies at a cheap price to their party and faction affiliates in the name of Privatization
13. Repeatedly sending the pulse of the country’s weakness to the enemy and insulting the national dignity by repeated begging and useless negotiations with the enemy
14. Failure to increase the cash subsidy from the increase in the price of energy carriers, which should legally be deposited into the people’s account.
15. Creating a gasoline sedition in the country and causing more than 20 thousand billion tomans in financial damage and killing more than 200 of our compatriots in that sedition
16. Preventing the taking of harsh revenge from the enemy and creating military and security risks for the nation and the country from through security to the aggressors
17. Pressure to interrogate international spies from the country’s scientists and lay the groundwork for identifying and assassinating them
18. Creating a special bank account for the president and depositing part of the revenue from the sale of petroleum products to it instead of the entire country’s treasury.