– the air defense forces of the Zaporozhye region shot down a missile near the village of Spasivka.
– Russian missiles arrived in Vasylivka today. The occupiers are once again trying to convince civilians of their lies, as if they were firing on civilians in the Armed Forces;
– in Novodanylivka, Pologi district, a private house, a shop, a motoblock with a trailer were destroyed during the Russian shelling. In addition, there is no gas supply in the village since the weekend, and there is no electricity or water supply. Locals say the village is on the verge of a humanitarian catastrophe;
– in the village of Kinski Rozdory, Pologiv district, temporarily occupied by the Russians, the occupiers are engaged in looting and conducting a population census. According to local residents, the Russian military has settled in a school, hospital and is in the village council. In the village, the invaders are digging trenches to hide their military equipment;
– in general, in the temporarily occupied territories of the Zaporozhye region, the occupiers are trying to conduct Russian television and radio broadcasting;
– In Melitopol, the occupiers blocked humanitarian corridors: the supply of food, medicine and evacuation of the population is currently not possible. Orcs continue to kidnap civilians, and collaborators recruit incompetent workers and ex-criminals. The Russians are preparing to celebrate May 1 and 9 on a grand scale and parade, trying to start the educational process in schools and kindergartens;
– In the Melitopol region, scoundrels mined the area near the Stone Tomb, dug trenches in the villages near the reserve, and set up camp at the sources of the village of Terpinnia. Thus, the invaders are trying to gain a foothold in the Zaporozhye land and at the same time hope to prevent the guerrilla resistance movement in the Melitopol region.
– in Berdyansk the occupiers seized 2 medical institutions. It is now known that one of them has been assigned a leader selected from the collaborators. And the traitor of the Ukrainian people – Mykola Miroshnychenko, who until recently volunteered and helped evacuate from the gray area of the ATO / OOS – is now appointed by the Russians as head of the city’s health department;
– The need for blood donors has increased in Zaporizhia and the region.