Many Iranians are targeted by the Basij and others who profit from false accusations. The below group is one of those. They infiltrate their emails, cellphones, track SMS, and hack systems. From positions in IT and information security firms to university professors, the Basij has infiltrated all aspects of Iranian life.
Day 2 #VAJA #MOIS data release from Parastoo
There is a $200,000 Bounty for information on the following:
Managing Director of Rana Smart Computing Institute
He is responsible for all crimes of the Rana Smart Computing Institute. Hojat is the founder of this institute and the mastermind behind the group’s activities. Hojjat decides who
should be targeted, who to hack, and what computers and smartphones penetrated. He then sends all reports to the Ministry of Information where innocent Iranian citizens are arrested.
He has been responsible for the arrest of 2,400 innocent Iranian citizens.
Jamshid Bagherzadeh Mohassati
Department of Computer Engineering
Associate Professor, Department of Computer Engineering, Faculty of Electrical and Computer Engineering
– Head CERT Center, Urmia University, since 2016
– Executive Chair, Seventh Conference on Information and Knowledge Technology (IKT 2015, IEEE Indexed Conference)
– Founder in charge and Dean of Faculty, Computer and Electrical Engineering Faculty, Urmia University, from 2013
Computer, and Informatics Center, Urmia University, from 2008 to 2013
of Department, Computer Engineering Department, Urmia University
– IT Consultant of Chancellor of Urmia University, from 2008 to 2013
– Founder in charge of Operating Systems Laboratory, 2006
– Founder in charge of Cloud Computing Laboratory, Urmia University, 2010
– Consultant, Wireless Network Establishment in Urmia University, 2010
– Reviewer of Journals: Nonlinear Dynamics (Springer), ADHOC Networks, Security and Communication Networks, LNCSE
– Reviewer and TPC Member of Conferences CCSIT-2013, CMCA-SAI-2012, NetComm-2012, WASTP-01, CSCCIT-2011, CSI-2012, ISCISC-2012
Research and Education Resume رزومه فارسی پرینت
Academic Education/Training (3)
1- 2006, Ph.D. Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi, India.
2- 1999, Masters in Engineering, Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran, Iran.
3- 1997, Bachelors in Computer Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran.
The Rana Institute is chasing Iranian citizens. Below are some of the documents the use to prosecute fellow citizens (national ID cards, birth certificates).
- The Rana Institute is chasing you
- Stolen Emails – University Students
- IranTalent Hack
- List of Servers Used by RANA
- Tracking by RANA of Iranian Citizens Leaving the Country
- Telecom – Cell Providers Working with RANA
Theft of employee pay records:
Treadstone 71 – http://www.treadstone71.com – http://www.cyberinteltrainingcenter.com – http://www.planetreg.com/T71IntelTraining
You must be logged in to post a comment.