Treadstone 71 is nothing like our competitors who are rooted in defensive posture actions with a pedigree in reverse engineering malware and providing defensive solutions for that malware. Most come from anti-virus and law enforcement backgrounds where ‘see, detect, and arrest’ is their mantra. They offer technology solutions based upon this method of protection – technology biased // sales focused. Although they do provide information on adversaries, the information is based on the technology. Most are VC funded and need to sell product and do so as a lead requirement. Technology is not the solution, only a tool. Treadstone 71 is profitable without VC overhead and have only your best interests at hand. We are not an MSSP. Treadstone 71 does not sell product. We are independent of technology companies and not beholden to venture capital overhead. are not cyber carpetbaggers.
Treadstone 71 is not a carpetbagger organization.
What Treadstone 71 provides is a full-spectrum solution that takes the information you provide in your SOC and incident response functions combining that with complete political, economic, social, technological, environmental, legislative, industrial, educational, and religious aspects of the adversary as well as adversary dossiers and organizational structures. What you receive from Treadstone 71 is detailed information and intelligence on your adversary that far surpasses the technical realm. Where Treadstone 71 service excels is in the ability to provide you with techniques, methods, capabilities, functions, strategies, and programs to not only build a fully functional intelligence capability, but a sustainable program rooted in stakeholder requirements and needs. Treadstone 71 is rooted in strong military and intelligence community backgrounds.
Sample areas of the Treadstone 71 difference:
– we help you improve your incident detection, prevention, and response developing feedback to improve your cyber defenses
– we assist you in using you threat intelligence to help automate security operations and remediation actions enhancing your operational tradecraft
– we guide you in the building of a centralized threat intelligence service that guides cybersecurity activities of other organizational units
– we drive efficiencies and effectiveness in risk management
– we operationalize your threat intelligence from little to no processes to mature procedures, standard operating procedures, and workflows
– we ensure integration between all things PESTELI +R+E+ and existing technologies in your SOC
– we ensure you understand how to define credibility and relevance of your threat intelligence feeds that leads to truly actionable intelligence
– we assist you in understanding your attack surface and online footprint from websites to social media to the darknet creating new opportunities for targeted intelligence collection
– we help identify, infiltrate, and track adversaries providing information where and when possible to prevent attacks
-we understand geopolitical factors that helps prepare your cyber environment for current and future contingencies
we learn the priorities of your adversaries and help you define a more assertive cyber posture for your organization
– we tailor strategies and programs based upon your organizational needs and the needs of leadership
– we teach and embed cyber intelligence tradecraft in your organization that is lasting following structured techniques proven in the intelligence community
– we educate and drive situational awareness through table top exercises based upon proven military methods adopted for commercial organizations
– we identify adversary front companies, their means, motives, and targets
– we look at adversary’s skills, motivation, maliciousness, types of adversaries, level of automation and rate, informational impacts, targets, defensive measures, adversary course(s) of action, operational impact, line of business impact, and attack vectors
– we create and maintain a presence on their virtual soil using virtual HUMINT methods to help identify your attack surface, your digital footprint
– we know methods of collection, organization/production, structured analytic techniques, how to determine source credibility, communicate gaps and confidence levels, analyze using standard methods of inference, deductive and inductive reasoning, apply clear process for critical thinking, and deliver product in standard analytic writing methods that is clear and concise
– we have been penetrating adversary sites, forums and social media since 2004 using both active and passive methods of cyber engagement – we have been in business since 2002
– we listen
The above is but a sampling the Treadstone 71 differences with most other vendors. Our desire is to build a lasting relationship not based on technology but rooted in the foundational elements of your success.
Contact Treadstone 71 today to see where we may help you succeed. 888.714.0071 Office – firstname.lastname@example.org