Violations of the laws or customs of war, including:
- atrocities or offences against persons or property, constituting violations of the laws or customs of war. He is 1 for 1
- murder, ill treatment or deportation to slave labour or for any other purpose of the civilian population in occupied territory. Now 2 for 2.
- murder or ill treatment of prisoners of war or persons on the seas. Yes, he is batting 1000!
- killing of hostages. This one could be interpreted as human shields. We’ll bend it a bit. 5 for 5
- torture or inhuman treatment, including biological experiments. SIX FOR SIX!!
- breaches of the Geneva Conventions. Easy one here. Still at 1000%
- plunder of public or private property. Looting of Ukrainian homes, businesses, hospitals, etc. 8 for 8
- wanton destruction of cities, towns or villages. And this continues today!
- devastation not justified by military necessity. Yes of course 10 for 10.
- destruction of property that is of particular cultural significance. Churches, monuments! Wow Putin is the textbook answer for who executes war crimes.
Look up war crimes in the Dictionary and there he is:
Wait a second. We have more at bats for Putler under the topic of Genocide:
- mass systematic rape and sexual enslavement in a time of war
- other inhumane acts
- persecutions on political, racial or religious grounds in execution of or in connection with any other crime against humanity
Darn, he is 18 for 18.