1. Don’t ask if you are a hacker. They won’t tell you.
2. Don’t ask which “side” an anon is on. We have already made this clear enough.
3. Don’t try to intimidate, intimidate or threaten Anon. They won’t intimidate and they won’t scare us. You will upset this Anon, and this, in turn, will anger other Anons and draw a huge target on your back.
4. Remember, Anons are the people behind the Guy Fawkes mask and they deserve it.
5. You will treat us with respect, we will treat you with respect.
6. Do not attack anon and do not try to unmask it. As long as we believe in peace.
We will defend ourselves.
7. Believe that we care about you, so we do what we do.
8. Do not tell anons that they are agents of your government.
This is a lie, anons hate lies and liars.
9. Suppose we are made up of all ages, races, creeds, national origins and religions.
It would be true.
10. Remember that Anonymous is NOT a group, we are not an organization, we have no leaders.
We are an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.