Comments from RU supporters deplore citizens to send medical supplies. Several specific requests for immediate help continue throughout the country.
Our girls sent thermal underwear to the marines, prontosan and healing bandages. Thank you, dear! Parcels will leave in a few days with a column.
By the way, Prontosan is always relevant. It is indispensable in the treatment of complex wounds in hospitals. From chlorhexidine, which is cheaper (but from the same series), the wounds rot and there is a threat of gangrene. PRONTOSAN is not cheap. But very, very much needed in hospitals. You can send it to us around the clock. We’ll take everyone to the hospital. He is indispensable in fact. And of course, it is not included in the list of mandatory drugs supplied to hospitals, and therefore is in great short supply.
PRONTOSAN, remember. And every time you go to the pharmacy, buy a bottle for the guys who need it. He saves limbs from amputations.
Recently, care packages arrived. They included diapers, food, soap, care products, water, and juices for seriously wounded soldiers.
The list of items in extremely short supply are:
1) non-carbonated water 0.3 / 0.5 with a drinking cup! (type “Sportik”);
2) children’s fruit juices (except grape) with a straw!;
3) fruit purees for baby food in SOFT packaging;
4) meat puree for baby food in jars;
5) diapers for adults (different sizes);
6) wet wipes WITHOUT alcohol (large packages with a valve);
7) shaving foam;
8) disposable razors;
9) aftershave cream;
12) elastic self-locking bandages 8×5 m;
13) elastic mesh tubular bandages (sizes 5 and 7);
14) Prontosan gel and solution;
15) ointment “Betadine”;
16) spray “Alazol”;
17) Boro cream or children’s skin treatment cream;
18) crutches and elbow canes, second hand;
19) orthoses for hands and feet;
20) disposable sheets 60×90 cm;
21) nitrile gloves, size M (packing 50 pairs);
22) latex gloves, size L (packing 50 pairs);
23) air sterilizer GP-40 MO;
24) irradiator recirculator MEGIDEZ RBOV 910-MSK;
25) Med-Mos H003-C portable aspirator;
26) anti-decubitus system Barry Primo (2000x900x70);
27) mattress for functional bed SJMedical NPV 8751 (1950x850x80).
The following medicines are also very necessary:
1) Vinpocetine 0.05% -2 ml (5 ml) No. 10 in ampoules; Vinpocetine, a derivative of the alkaloid vincamine, has been clinically used in many countries for treatment of cerebrovascular disorders such as stroke and dementia for more than 30 years. Currently, vinpocetine is also available in the market as a dietary supplement to enhance cognition and memory.
2) Cavinton 0.05% -5 ml No. 10 in ampoules; It is used for memory enhancement and to increase brain function. Because of its stimulating effect on blood flow, it has been used for circulatory problems in the brain and memory problems due to low circulation. Cavinton is a preventive anti-stroke remedy.It also enhances circulation in the brain, and improves memory and hearing abilities. Arteriosclerosis progression in brain is retarded.
3) Pentoxifylline 2% -5 ml No. 10 in ampoules; Improves the flow of blood through blood vessels. It is used to reduce leg pain caused by poor blood circulation. Pentoxifylline makes it possible to walk farther before having to rest because of leg cramps.
4) Ketoprofen 5%-2 ml No. 10 (or analogues) in ampoules; Ketoprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that is used to treat pain, inflammation, swelling, stiffness, and joint pain.
5) Piracetam 20%-5 ml No. 10 in ampoules; Piracetam is most commonly used for breath-holding attacks, seizure disorder (epilepsy), dizziness (vertigo), a learning disorder marked by difficulty reading (dyslexia), and a movement disorder often caused by antipsychotic drugs (tardive dyskinesia).
6) Asparkam 10 ml No. 10 in ampoules; Treatment option: Arrhythmia,Hypokalemia,Diarrhea,Burping,Heart Failure,Angina Pectoris
7) Riboxin 2% -10 ml in ampoules; Robaxin-750 is used as a short-term adjunct to the symptomatic treatment of acute musculoskeletal disorders associated with painful muscle spasms. The mechanism of action of methocarbamol in humans has not been established, but may be due to general central nervous system depression
8) Prozerin 0.05% -1 ml No. 10 in ampoules; It is used for myasthenia, motor disorders after brain injury, paralysis, during the recovery period after meningitis, polio, encephalitis, for the prevention and treatment of intestinal atony and bladder, with atrophy of the optic nerve.
9) Mexidol 50 mg/ml 5 ml No. 5 in ampoules; Treatment of neurological disorders including neurodegenerative diseases, diabetic polyneuropathy, infectious neuropathies, endovascular surgery…
10) Actovegin 40 mg / ml-5 ml No. 5 in ampoules; Actovegin is a highly filtered extract obtained from calf blood which enhances aerobic oxidation in mammals. This improves absorption of glucose and oxygen uptake in tissue, which may enhance physical performance and stamina.
11) Carbamazepine 200 mg No. 50 tablets; Carbamazepine is used to treat certain types of seizures (eg, partial seizures, tonic-clonic seizures) and bipolar disorder. It is also used to relieve pain caused by trigeminal neuralgia, epilepsy
12) Tolperisone 150 mg No. 30 tablets. Effective and safe treatment of central post stroke spasticity, neurolathyrism, and painful reflex muscle spasm without the typical side effects of centrally active muscle relaxants
Hospital chief physicians are issuing orders to treat patients with 20-40% lower amounts of drugs and other medications due to massive supply chain shortages and the inability to store substances as before. Moreover, this crisis is met by an acute necessity of providing medical treatment to a larger number of soldiers. The Russia army and Wagner PMC seem to have resulted in thousands of wounded with almost no tactical success.