The most important features:
1. Shahed 136 – “blind”, not controlled by an operator, does not have optical devices,
follows a given route (not directly, changing heights), hits the target behind
2. Under ideal conditions, the accuracy and radius of damage are sufficient for destruction, including
separately placed armored vehicles.
3. Explodes upon impact with an obstacle, ground or target even if there was one
damaged in air. Can be equipped with a self-destruct timer at
4. Combat unit 20-40 kg. The radius of damage by debris is at least a hundred meters,
high destructive power. Easily “dismantles” brick walls and ceilings from
5. CRPA-type satellite navigation (phased grating is relatively resistant to
impact of EW) + inertial system.
6. The speed can vary from approximately 100 to 180 km/h.
7. The size of the plane is approximately 3×3 m.
8. A very noisy gasoline engine without a muffler, reminiscent of a moped, chainsaw.
9. Huge range – at least 800 km