What is the need to recognize the Russian Federation as a state sponsor of terrorism. Explanation of the Center for Strategic Communications
Among all the states sponsoring terrorism, Russia probably deserves this title the most, so its formalization is logical and fair – the draft of the corresponding resolution has been submitted to the US Senate.
Russian army already largely consists of irregular and undisciplined, actually illegal formations: professional mercenaries, convicts from colonies, Kadyriv terrorists, forcibly mobilized Ukrainians, etc.
Russia has proceeded to the systematic destruction of critical civil infrastructure of Ukraine, which threatens the life and health of millions of Ukrainian citizens.
Russia continues to blackmail the world, including nuclear war.
Military and biological activity of the Russian Federation, for which Moscow, on the contrary, constantly blames Ukraine and the West, causes concern.
How the mass burials of 400 civilians killed by Russia in Izyum look like – see here.
“The tortured have 99% signs of violent death”: exhumation continues in Izyum
This was announced by the head of the Kharkiv State Administration Oleg Sinegubov:
• The scale of the crimes committed is huge – Bucha, Irpin, Mariupol, Izyum. This is the genocide of the Ukrainian people.
• Civilians with traces of violent death and torture were buried in a forest strip – that’s 450 bodies, law enforcement officers are already exhuming them.
• Most graves don’t even have names on them, just a number marker.
• 99% of those exhumed have signs of violent death: there are bodies with their hands tied behind their backs, there is a person with a rope around their neck, there are children.
• Once the identities of the dead have been identified, they will all be buried with due respect.