The cases of State Duma deputies who accuse Putin of treason have reached the court
Mykyta Yuferev, Dmytro Baltrukov, Dmytro Palyuga, Ivan Chebotar and Anna Kiselyova from “Smolninsk” municipal education instituted administrative cases for discrediting the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation. Currently, each of them faces a fine of up to 50,000 rubles.
Previously, St. Petersburg deputies proposed to the State Duma “to remove Vladimir Putin from power due to the conduct of hostilities on the territory of Ukraine.” In the appeal, members of the Smolninsk municipal education board noted that “the special operation led to economic problems and the expansion of NATO to the east, and Ukraine received weapons that threaten the security of Russia.”
In our opinion, since the beginning of the special military operation on the territory of Ukraine in the actions of the President of the Russian Federation V.V. Putin. there are signs of a crime provided for in Article 93 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation – high treason.
From February 24, 2022 to this day:
• Combat-ready units of the Russian army are being destroyed in the NMD, the demilitarization of Ukraine is dying and becoming disabled. However, the opposite effect has been achieved. During the NMD, Ukraine received modern military equipment and funds in the amount of $38 billion. This is more than the annual military budget of Canada or Poland.
We believe that President Putin’s decision to start the NWO is detrimental to the security of Russia and its citizens.
In this regard, we ask you, as a deputy of the State Duma, to come forward with a proposal to bring charges of treason against the President of the Russian Federation in order to remove him from office.
MUNICIPAL COUNCIL OF THE MUNICIPAL FORMATION SMOLNINSKOE OF THE SIXTH CONVOCATION
Contributed by Palyuga D.S.
On the deputy’s request to the deputies of the State Duma of the Russian Federation
In accordance with Article 5 of the Law of St. Petersburg dated 03.10.2008 No. 537-94 “On guarantees for the exercise of the powers of a deputy of the municipal council of an intracity municipality of St. Petersburg, a member of an elected local government body in St. Petersburg, an elected official of local government in St. Petersburg” Municipal Council of the Municipal Formation Smolninskoye
- Apply to the deputies of the State Duma with a proposal to take the initiative to bring charges against the President of the Russian Federation in order to remove him from office; 2. Recognize the appeal of the deputies of the Municipal Council
municipality Smolnitskos deputies by request in accordance with Annex 1 to this decision;
- Send a deputy’s request to the deputies of the State Duma of the Russian Federation, who are members of the Committee on Security and Anti-Corruption, by September 15, 2022;
- To impose control over the execution of this decision on the Head of the Smolninskoye municipality;
- This decision comes into force from the date of its adoption.
The head of the municipality, acting as the Chairman of the Municipal Council
The Council of Municipal Deputies of Moscow’s Lomonosov District appealed to Russian President Vladimir Putin to resign.
Deputies emphasize that the aggressive rhetoric of Putin and his subordinates rejected Russia in the Cold War era, that the GDP has not doubled, the minimum wage has not increased to the declared indicators, intelligent and able-bodied people are leaving Russia en masse, and the promised stability is not there.
Therefore, the council of the “Lomonosivskyi” district asks the President of the Russian Federation to resign.
“Your views, your management model are hopelessly outdated and hinder the development of Russia and its human potential,” the municipal deputies wrote.
Earlier on September 7, deputies of the Smolninsk municipal education in St. Petersburg published a request to the State Duma of Russia to accuse Vladimir Putin of treason and demand his removal from office.