Lie, beg, borrow, cheat as Putin is F.I.N.E.
We will remind that Russia entered the 7th month of the war with Ukraine with a new goal. According to Putin, this is “the liquidation of the anti-Russian enclave that is being formed on the territory of Ukraine.”
IN FACT , this is already the ninth goal of the war with Ukraine officially announced by the leadership of Russia.
- On February 24, Putin stated: “The goal is to protect people who have been subjected to genocide by the Kyiv regime for 8 years. And for this we will strive for the demilitarization and denazification of Ukraine .
- March 1: “The main thing is to protect Russia from the military threat from the Western countries,” – Shoigu.
- March 18: “Putting an end to the genocide is the main goal of the special operation in Ukraine ,” – Putin.
- March 29: “Take Kyiv” – Kadyrov.
- April 3: “Rescue of the republics and restoration of their statehood within 2014”, – Peskov.
- April 22: “Control over the south of Ukraine – access to Transnistria, where there are facts of oppression of the Russian-speaking population” – Minnekayev.
- June 13: “Russian forces during the special operation in Ukraine seek to protect the “DPR” and “LPR”, – Peskov.
- August 26: “A special military operation is being conducted in Ukraine to prevent the Third World War” , – Medvedev.
- September 2: “On the territory of today’s Ukraine, they began to create an anti-Russian enclave that threatens our country ,” – Putin.
So, it remains to wait for the anniversary of the tenth goal of the war.
In fact, during this time, the terms “denazification” and “demilitarization” have almost fallen out of use. The first is because it is difficult to pronounce, not to explain. The second is due to the huge aid to Ukraine from the countries of the anti-Putin coalition, whose resources are much greater than Russia’s.
Putin cannot articulate the real goal of the war – to capture/destroy Ukraine, so new goals are invented periodically.
Now translated into normal language, it sounds like this: “Nuclear state Russia with the “second army of the world”, “Zircons” and “Sarmatians” is afraid of some enclave of Nazis and drug addicts.”
We will not be surprised if, after some time, the purpose of the special operation will be called “protecting Russia from disintegration into several of its “enclaves.”
All the more so because Putin said the thesis about the “enclave” precisely in Kaliningrad (formerly Koenigsberg), which had no (even historical) relation to “mainland Russia” until 1945
The working methods of the Stalinist regime in this place at that time are also interesting. Immediately after the war, local Germans (of the 370,000 who lived here before the war, only 20,000 remained) tried to adapt to the new Soviet realities. Even the newspaper Novy Chas was published in German, and in some schools teaching was conducted in German.
But later they stopped playing in Moscow and deported all Germans to Germany. Only a few specialists remained who helped restore the work of local enterprises. It lasted until 1950. Some of them were even ready to get a passport of the USSR, but all of them were refused and later they were also deported to Germany.
Soviet citizens were brought to their place. And in July 1946, Königsberg became Kaliningrad. In honor of the Soviet leader Mykhailo Kalinin, who died a month earlier.
Therefore, the experience of developing “new territories” in Russia is extensive. There are problems with their maintenance. And this was proved by the June “blockade of Kaliningrad” , which was arranged by Lithuania without any particular problems.