“Chronology of the lies of German Chancellor Scholz:
1. At the end of February, the German defense industry sends Scholz a long list of all available weapons.
2. Scholz does not share this list with Ukraine.
3. Scholz says that there are no more weapons left in Germany that could be transferred to Ukraine.
4. The German defense industry sends the list to the Ambassador of Ukraine.
5. Scholz says the weapons on the list don’t work.
6. The defense industry denies this and releases the list to the press.
7. Scholz says that the Ukrainians will not be able to master the weapon in the time available.
8. German defense experts tell the German press that Ukrainians can master weapons in 2-3 weeks.
9. Scholz argues that the weapons are needed by NATO and the organization must approve their transfer.
10. NATO officials and German generals deny this.
11. Scholz claims that none of the NATO/EU allies is supplying heavy weapons to Ukraine.
12. USA, UK, Australia, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Turkey, Italy, Finland, Denmark, Romania, Netherlands, etc. publish lists of heavy weapons that they supply to Ukraine.
13. Under pressure, Scholz announces the allocation of 2 billion euros for the military needs of Ukraine.
14. German parliamentarians find out that in fact it is only 1 billion euros, which will not be available for another 2-3 months. Also, Scholz can veto or postpone indefinitely all the goods that Ukraine wants to buy.
15. The USA, France, Poland, Romania, Japan, Great Britain and Italy, as well as the heads of the EU and NATO spend two days trying to reason with Scholz.
16. Scholz makes a statement and says that Ukraine can get 1 billion euros now and order whatever it wants from this list.
17. The Ambassador of Ukraine says that before handing over the list to Ukraine, Scholz removed from it all the items that are actually of interest to the Ukrainian side. And what remains on the list is only a small part of the 1 billion euros.
Scholz is doing his best not to give Ukraine weapons while giving the impression that he is trying to help.”