The order to stabilize prices was signed by the Governor of the Krasnodar Territory Kondratiev. It is advisory in nature and applies to socially significant food products, goods for children.
A trade margin of no more than 10% is recommended for:
– frozen chickens (except chicken legs);
– packaged butter 72.5% fat;
– sunflower oil refined deodorized packaged;
– drinking milk and kefir 2.5% fat in PET;
– sour cream by weight and packaged in PET 20% fat;
– fat-free cottage cheese by weight and packaged;
– chicken eggs of the 1st and 2nd category;
– granulated sugar, salt and long leaf black tea;
– wheat flour of the highest grade ikhleb molded from flour of the 1st grade;
– polished rice, buckwheat-unground groats and vermicelli;
– dry milk formulas for baby food;
– canned meat and vegetables for baby food;
– diapers for newborns, baby paper diapers (pampers);
– baby laundry detergent and baby soap.
One trick to get around is to have at least one name. It is clear that 90% of the range of the above will be marked up from 0.5 to 3 times.
Municipal authorities are recommended to take measures to ensure uninterrupted supply of the population, open a hotline, monitor prices and organize the sale of raw milk to the population from containers.