Stay vigilant for Cyber Attacks to preceded kinetic.
The Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko signed a decree on February 9 enabling Belarusian state organs to call up military-aged Belarusian men for urgent military service in the Belarusian reserve from February to May 2022.
Russia has set up a massive field hospital at an Airfield south of Gomel,Belarus just 25 km to the Ukrainian Border.
- Russia’s amphibious assault ships arriving Black Sea
- NOTAMS for wide areas of Black Sea / Sea of Azov February 13-19
- Allied Resolve 2022 ends Feb 20
- Winter Olympics end Feb 20
- No Russian delegation at Munich Security conference on Feb 18-20
- Feb 12 is the anniversary of the Minsk Agreements
- Negotiations between the defense departments of the Russian Federation and Britain in connection with the situation in Ukraine – no major breakthroughs.
- Feb 11 Russian Foreign minister Sergey Lavrov has postponed his trip to Israel which was expected to take place next Monday
- Multiple countries telling their citizens to leave Ukraine.
- Denis Pushilin, Head of DPR, to declare Ukraine a terrorist state at the global level.
- Moscow considers Kyiv’s request for clarification about its military movements unacceptable.
- Feb 12 Russian Diplomats have started leaving Kyiv, Ukraine in an unprecedented move.
- The Dutch authorities urge citizens to leave Ukraine as soon as possible.
- The Japanese Foreign Ministry has raised the level of danger of staying in Ukraine to the maximum level, urging its citizens to leave immediately.
- South Korea has introduced the maximum level of danger for travel to Ukraine and banned its citizens from visiting this country.
- Israel and England start evacuating families of diplomats from its embassy in Kiev.
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Montenegro called on its citizens to leave Ukraine.
- Earlier, Joe Biden made a similar appeal to the Americans.
- Estimates are that in the next 12 hours, most European countries will issue an advisory for Ukraine.
- Berlin meeting failure – Ukraine said on Friday it would not yield to pressure from Moscow to negotiate with Russian-backed separatist leaders, after the latest four-nation talks ended with no breakthrough on ending eight years of fighting.
- Feb 11 – An emergency conference call is currently underway with Biden, Scholz, Macron, Johnson, Duda, Draghi, Stoltenberg, Trudeau, von der Leyen and Michel taking part.
The US expects the invasion to begin next week, six US and Western officials tell PBS’ Nick Schifrin, as Secretary of State Antony Blinken said last night.
US officials anticipate a horrific, bloody campaign that begins with two days or aerial bombardment and electronic warfare, followed by an invasion, with the possible goal of regime change.