Turkish supplies to Libya
A Russian social media source says:
The Turkish-owned AVRASYA SHIPPING CO LT, a Ro-Ro type CIRKIN cargo ship flying the Tanzan flag, first traveled to Misrata from Istanbul, returned to Istanbul and headed for Tunisia.
- Ro-Ro Cargo CIRKIN is currently located at EMED – East Mediterranean at position 33° 56′ 37.608″ N, 20° 8′ 55.032″ E as reported by MarineTraffic Terrestrial Automatic Identification System on 2020-06-10 09:29 UTC (12 minutes ago)
- The wind in this area at that time blows from West direction at force 1 Beaufort.
- The vessel departed from HAYDARPASA, TR on 2020-06-07 13:45 LT (UTC +3) and is currently sailing at 12.3 knots with West direction
- CIRKIN (IMO: 7728699) is a Ro-Ro Cargo that was built in 1980 (40 years ago) and is sailing under the flag of Tanzania.
- It’s carrying capacity is 5846 Gross Tonnage and her current draught is reported to be 5.9 meters. Her length overall (LOA) is 103 meters and her width is 20 meters.
Prior to the Libyan campaign, the ship visited only the Turkish port of Samsun and the Russian ports of Novorossiysk and Tuapse.
On May 28, 2020, CIRKIN arrived at the port of Misrata – the next day, photos appeared on social networks of transporting heavy military equipment from Misrata to Tripoli: users recognized the M60 tanks. The ship’s route was changed – instead of the usual rounding of the island of Crete from the west through Greek territorial waters, CIRKIN followed with the Turkish frigate east of Crete.
On June 4, CIRLIN returned to Istanbul – an accumulation of equipment that was being prepared for loading was captured on satellite imagery.
After loading, CIRKIN headed to Tunisia. Approaching the island of Crete, on June 10, the ship changed its destination country to Libya.
@Treadstone71LLC Cyber intelligence, counterintelligence, Influence Operations, Cyber Operations, OSINT, Clandestine Cyber HUMINT, cyber intel and OSINT training and analysis, cyber psyops, strategic intelligence, Open-Source Intelligence collection, analytic writing, structured analytic techniques, Target Adversary Research, cyber counterintelligence, strategic intelligence analysis, estimative intelligence, forecasting intelligence, warning intelligence, threat intelligence
“Putin's Russia has failed to build an attractive model. Here Europe was able - and therefore Georgia, and Moldova, and...
A new issue of the satirical publication "Charlie Hebdo" with Putin on the front page. "In 15 days I will...
From Russian site: We collected indirect signs indicating that at least in the next couple of weeks there will be...
Putin agreed with the leaders of Cuba, Venezuela and Nicaragua on the development of cooperation in all areas, including military-technical...
Russia, the aggressor ❗️ISW has published fresh data on the location of Russian troops near the border with Ukraine, including...
The Russian model of negotiation always starts with a Loaded Gun point squarely at your head. Followed by accusations of...