Beyond preliminary information and rumors following the crash of the E-11A aircraft belonging to # 9358/11 US Air Force killing #Michael D’Andrea, (and Daniel Mike Adams) known as the US military’s most prominent intelligence officer in the design of the Osama bin Laden Discovery Operation (Head of CIA Iran Ops), we can now confirm that no evidence of the aircraft being destroyed by a missile or defense system has yet been reached and that it looks unlikely. We can also say that the technology or equipment and knowledge required to carry out these operations is more than the logistical and technological capability of this militant group, contrary to the #Taliban’s claim of responsibility. It is worth noting that the geographic area of the plane crashed is in relatively lowland areas with few lowlands and elevations.
The capture of Qassem Suleimani, the commander of the Quds Force of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps, and four of his companions along the route from Baghdad to the city could be the biggest success of Michael D’Andrea, head of Iran’s operations at the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), The figure was credited to him earlier, credited with the hunt for al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden in Pakistan and the killing of ISIL leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi in Syria.
- The removal of Qassem Suleimani, the commander of the Quds Force of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps, and four of his companions along the route from Baghdad to the city could be the biggest success of Michael D’Andrea, head of Iran’s operations at the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), He was credited to him earlier, credited with the hunt for al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden in Pakistan and the killing of ISIL leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi in Syria
- The elimination of Qassem Suleimani showed that the Quds Force in Iraq, which it had hitherto regarded as its own backyard, despite spreading claims of authority and influence, is extremely fragile and vulnerable.
The aircraft belonged to the US #123 Air Force Electronic Warfare Squadron, which was flying in secret without clearing the ADS-B transponder in #Afghanistan.
The E-11A is capable of accommodating 1 to 4 people and is primarily used for communications and radio relay operations between the US #Control, UAVs, and Troops in the mountainous areas of Afghanistan, with highs and lows.
It is designed to be capable of flying at high altitudes and free from damage to windshield or MANPADS defense systems.
Based on the estimated flight route, it was in the process of moving or returning / dispatching operations during today’s event.
According to the images obtained, no evidence or evidence of anti-aircraft missile explosions or explosions was found on the aircraft body. The aircraft’s jet engines remain intact and in front of it has been heavily damaged by collisions with the ground.
- The US Department of State holds a classified meeting on the topic of #Iran’s combat power at 9am local time with the following three positions:
- Brian Hook, Special Representative for Iran
- Joey Hood, Near East Affairs
- Mary String, Legal Advise
Importantly, there are signs of widespread fires in the upper body area and lack thereof in the lower areas. Except for injuries to the ground, there is no sign of a fire in the area above. The next thing to note is that the wings of the aircraft are corroded or burnt and are completely gone. In the images so far, not even a large piece of wings is seen.
The above observations are an indication of the aircraft’s fuel tank fire in the wings and upper area of the aircraft body as it flies. The causes of this fire can be a number of technical malfunctions in the refueling system due to various probabilities such as forest attacks, object collisions and even human error.