Eight senior US-sanctioned military and security officials have been involved in the crackdown on protesters inside Iran and the regime’s devastating regional activities, including a recent missile attack on two US military bases in Iraq.
Iranian Response to Sanctions
- We laughed at the new US sanctions!
- America had no new sanctions, re-enforced previous sanctions!
- Iran’s steel, iron, copper and aluminum industries were previously banned in May by the US Treasury.
- These industries have been on the boycott list since last year, after the United States left Brajam, and the new psychological warfare is ineffective!
- It should be noted that the export of Iranian steelmakers in December, despite all the absurd Trump sanctions, jumped 2%.
Ali Shamkhani, Secretary of the Supreme Security Council
Gholamreza Soleimani, Basij Commander
Mohsen Rezaei, Secretary of the Expediency Council
Mohammad Reza Naqdi, the coordinator of the Revolutionary Guards
Mohammad Reza Qarai Ashtiani, Deputy Chief of Staff of the Armed Forces
Ali Abdullahi, Deputy Coordinator of the General Staff of the Armed Forces
Ali Asghar Hejazi, a senior member of security at Khamenei’s office
Mohsen Qomi, Senior Security Member of the Khamenei Office
Also, nine companies in the Iranian metal and mining sector have been added to the US sanctions list:
South Kaveh steel
Iran Aluminum Company
Iran Alloy Steel Company
National Iranian Copper Industries Company
Ghadir Iranian Iron and Steel Company
Golgohar Mining and Industrial Company
Chadermo Mining and Industrial Company
Arfa Steel and Iron Company
Tadbir Pars Creative Company
Four commercial and maritime companies in China, Seychelles and Oman and a Chinese ship have also been banned from buying and selling Iranian steel products.
PAMCHEL TRADING BEIJING CO., China
POWER ANCHOR LIMITED, Seychelles
REPUTABLE TRADING SOURCE LLC, Oman
HONGYUAN MARINE CO., China
HONG XUN (D5GG9), China, vessel