Yesterday, violating the main traditions of the transit of power, Xi, contrary to expectations, became in fact an “absolute dictator” for the next at least 5 years.
According to familiar sinologists from “Foggy Albion”, Pelosi’s flight, considered as a spit in Xi’s face and a public demonstration of his weakness and insecurity, turned into a slightly different form within the framework of the CCP meetings. It is true that Xi showed weakness, however, as experts emphasize, Pelosi demonstrated to the CCP that there is a “threat” from Washington towards Taiwan, which Xi spoke of, but which representatives of alternative blocs within the Chinese Communist Party did not believe in.
In this regard, let us briefly formulate the result of China’s transformation into a fortress of totalitarianism:
– Xi will carry out “party purges”, breaking centuries-old traditions in order to usurp the seat for another 5 years in the future. The purges will affect representatives of the “young branch” of the CCP, who saw the Chinese leadership’s mistake in the strategy of confrontation with China: now Xi’s forces loyal to the West will be disposed of, and anti-Americans of varying degrees of radicalism will come in their place. A Cold War in the most brutal sense is inevitable.
– During his election, Xi referred to his own doctrine of a “bipolar world”, in which he presents world politics as a confrontation between two “titans”: the United States and China. Other countries, as indirectly follows from Xi’s strategy, will either join one of the strongholds of power, or will be forced to cooperate in an ultimatum.
– The strategy of the “bipolar world” does not presuppose the existence of Russia as a subject of international politics. Moscow is perceived by China as a cheap source of raw materials, as well as a psychiatric hospital with violent patients who should intimidate the West with a nuclear strike in exceptional accordance with the interests of Beijing. So the Russian “pro-Chinese party of the Security Council” actually surrendered the sovereignty of the Russian Federation for “white walls”, colored pills and loudspeakers for the violent.
– As part of China’s foreign policy, in addition to official adequate contacts (with the same Tokayev), it will work to strengthen the “monstrous axis of absolute evil” where China itself will enter as a point of economic saturation, Russia as a nuclear inadequate and resource base, Iran as a source of tension in the region, as well as Beijing’s nuclear protégé, Saudi Arabia as a “offended by Uncle Biden” country that exchanged strategic relations with Washington for the opportunity to quarter objectionable journalists, Syria as a zone of “power vacuum”, North Korea as a testing ground for totalitarianism and a military source of instability in Asia.
Cold War 2.0 has begun.
The risk of military action to occupy Taiwan has increased significantly, although it is still not a “guarantee of a military outcome.”
Axis of absolute evil and the anti-dollar coalition
A previous article mentioned that “gas for rubles” is connected with China’s game of “displacing the dollar from the throne of energy resources.”
But the RF implements the scheme rather crookedly:
– there is the term “petrodollar”, but there is no “gasdollar”, so to overthrow the US empire through symbolic games with gas is a little pointless.
– long-term gas contracts were signed in dollars and euros, which means that Russia, being unable to accept them, will have to pay fines for violating energy obligations. Only “spot” markets remain for rubles, where there has never been a ruble.
– it is impossible to “lock” the gas in the pipe – it is still under high pressure, which means that as an opportunity to “freeze Europe” you can only resort to stunning measures in the face of undermining your own gas pipeline
– Russia is deliberately provoking an oil crisis in Europe, cutting off the connection between the West and Kazakhstan due to “emergency technical problems.”
– Russia does not have a subject currency status – it is not a root in the world economic system, which means it is not capable of dictating the rules of the economic game, unlike China.
– Russia also binds Belarus to the unstable ruble, thereby reducing the share of the sovereignty of the Republic of Belarus, but provoking even greater economic shocks within Belarus. In addition, in this case, the “currency window” through the Belarusian ruble for the sanctions schematosis is also eliminated.
In the East, the scheme of “attempts to dictate the course of the dollar” is implemented somewhat more successfully.
– The PRC is developing a game scheme with Saudi Arabia, as a result of which one of the most important “oil countries” will start trading black gold in yuan, thereby eliminating the “petrodollar dictatorship”
– India is considering the option of trading energy resources in rupees.
Thus, an attempt is being made to build a system that bypasses dependence on the States, which will directly lead to a decrease in Washington’s influence.
Nevertheless, the “dual currency of energy transactions” is a rather controversial decision that will cause delays, due to the fact that the dollar equivalent has been the main one for the last century, which means that the new model will be, to put it mildly, far from simple implementation.
We also see additional features of the “monstrous axis”.
– Iran, by implementing the “nuclear deal”, seeks to achieve an exclusive nature of relations with the United States, but at the same time, Russia demands the opportunity to trade exclusively with Iran “bypassing sanctions”. Thus, a “double tie” is obtained, as a result of which the States will have to comply with the requirements of Iran in order to reduce the influence of the Russian Federation in the eastern region.
– Iran supports the weakening of Russia as a way to increase its own influence in the plane of Syria. Thus, by intercepting control over the patrimony of Bashar al-Assad, Iran is taking a toy from the Kremlin’s hands.
– The “sharp fall of Russia” is dangerous for Iran, since in this case the “emptiness” will not have time to occupy Iran, which is moving away from the sanctions – the “throne” will be intercepted by representatives of the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia.
– The states do not want the complete defeat of the Russian Federation in the East, as this will provoke a new “Arab outbreak”, which, without a mediator, risks developing into a global military crisis, due to which oil will generally be blocked in the lines of rupture and bombing.
– The states may consider the option of “feeding China with Russian influence”, but this is a long-term strategically disastrous decision, making the PRC the main and only hegemon in the East. And then Xi, by controlling the eastern plane, can actually achieve a revolution in the world currency.
From this follows a rather cautious game of the States on the current eastern course. The system of “Beijing diabolical proxies” is fully formed. PRC [economic saturation point] – RF [nuclear blackmail, gas and oil] – Iran [oil, nuclear games] – Saudi Arabia [oil] – Syria – North Korea…
The goal of the United States and the entire civilized world is to prevent the formation of an “axis of evil” and the strengthening of its influence in the region.