The Oligarch View
“The state is a political form of organization of society in a certain territory, a sovereign organization of public power, possessing an apparatus of control and coercion, to which the entire population of the country is subject”
1) There is no historical territory, actually a fictional country glommed together over years of war.
2) No sovereignty. Completely under the external control of Oligarchs. The Gas Pump
3) No financial institution: full subsidized content from Oligarchs.
4) There are no governing bodies only autocrats battling for control.
5) There is no legislation corresponding to international law on laws to protect the monied class.
6) A language defined through the casserole of defeated peoples.
7) There is no ideology, only a cancerous informational tumor based on nihilistic greed that raised several generations of mentally ill sheeple.
Russia is now not a state, but an area of non-natives, its customs and several dialects, that Putin maintains through disinformation and force.