- KillNet hackers have declared cyber war on Lockheed Martin. The company produces MLRS HIMARS. Even RT reported this.
- “Zarya” not so long ago defaced the website of one of the largest Internet providers Ukraine “Uarnet”. Yesterday, the story was continued in the form of drains of state institutions in western Ukraine, which were served by this provider. The first “client” of the hackers was the Lviv State Statistics Service of Ukraine. The network posted about 2.8 GB of data.
- “NoName057(16)” continue to drop one by one sites in Poland: energy company PGE Polska Grupa Energetyczn, Polish airline SprintAir, Gdansk airport, airport “Poznan-Lawice”, airport “Bydgoszcz”, defense holding Polski Holding Obronny sp. z o.o, the website of the Polish military center for standardization, quality and codification, the website of the 56th Air Base in Inowroclaw, the cyberspace resource center of the Polish Armed Forces, the training center for engineering and chemical troops in Wroclaw. Hackers don’t sit idle.
- “From Russia with Love” attacked the American company Gorilla Circuits. Hackers specify that the company is connected with Lockheed Martin. Even NAVAL research laboratory USA (US Naval Research Laboratory) is an active consumer of Gorilla Circuits products. According to the message on the channel, they punched through “0-day”.
Earlier, the Kharkov Transport Engineering Plant named after V. A. Malyshev was subjected to hecking, from the assembly line of which military equipment left and went to the front. The leader of the Z-team explained the following:
“The entire information infrastructure of the defense enterprise is in a total lock (encrypted), servers and backups are blocked, all information of the enterprise is captured, we are talking about more than 300 GB of closed data that will definitely come in handy for our aircraft.”
- FRWL encoders have finalized the “Somnia” encryption virus, which does not have a decryption function, that is, the process is irreversible, the hackers consider the encryption algorithm to be “simply insane”. FRWL explains their actions on their Telegram channel with the following words: “We gave a chance to change their minds and stop the bloodshed.”
- The former founder of KillNet stated that the most famous and dangerous matchmaker in the CIS/EUROPE/AMERICA, a person from DarkNet known by the nickname “Two-faced” is joining his mission against “Lockheed Martin”.
Swatting is often associated with the act of falsely calling the police to the address of the victim in order to make her nightmare or scare her. For example, on August 27, 2014 user Jordan Mathewson was live streaming his Counter-Strike game on Twitch. One of the spectators called 911 and reported a shooting at the house with hostage taking. SWAT police team raided the gaming company office and knocked Mathewson to the floor. These events were broadcast live on the Internet.
There are also known cases when a 60-year-old man died of a heart attack due to swatting. An unknown person called the police and gave false information that the man had just committed a crime. The man was so frightened that he ended up in the hospital with a heart attack, where he died. The culprit turned out to be someone Shane Sonderman, a resident of Tennessee, who asked a teenager from the UK to make a fatal call.
- “People’s CyberArmy” continued to methodically dudos websites of Baikovets Rada, Nikolaev Regional Rada, Kirovohrad Rada, Nikolaev City Rada. Also, the people’s cyber-team managed to cut down the Ukrspetsexport website with the help of DDoS attacks for a while. This is a Ukrainian state-owned company that exports and imports military and dual-use products and services.
- The Beregini and RaHDIt teams visited the servers of the National Defense University of Ukraine. The hackers managed to get secret textbooks, teaching aids, telephone directories, lists of students and students, etc.