#Kherson: A policeman with a Ukrainian flag on the move jumps on an enemy armored personnel carrier
Kherson residents, you ❤️
Cyberpolice in connection with the imposition of martial law in Ukraine created cryptocurrencies to receive charitable assistance
The collected cryptocurrency will be used to support the National Police, the National Guard, the State Border Guard Service and the State Emergency Service, purchase medicines, provide medical care to victims of hostilities with the Russian Federation in Ukraine and purchase other essentials.
Also, people who want to support Ukraine in this difficult time can connect their mining equipment or part of it to these Etherium and Bitcoin wallets.
To support the resistance, NFT-collections were created by purchasing one of the unique NFT-images – share it on social networks! In this way you will help financially as well as informationally!
Collection about Ukrainian heroes – https://opensea.io/collection/ukrainian-heroes-against-russian-occupation
Collection against Putin’s dictatorship – https://opensea.io/collection/russianshipfuckyou
The National Police of Ukraine together with colleagues from England created a website: how to act in case of detection of unexploded ordnance
The web resource contains the procedure and rules of conduct in the detection of explosive objects.
Explosives technicians of the National Police together with Friends of Ukraine EOD “Friends of Ukraine” launched the website Ukraine CAT-UXO – https://www.ukraine-cat-uxo.com/t-ua
The site was created to help Ukrainian citizens who are under fire from enemy shells. After all, collective awareness will help save lives.
Here is information on the procedure and rules of conduct in case of detection of explosives.
And also – an electronic form for providing information about dangerous objects. Citizens can then report the location of unexploded ordnance.
UA Signal Source of Truth
Enemy wave after wave attacks our information space with various fakes. Regular variations appear every day, allegedly:
▪️ Ukraine’s leadership has left the country or signed a surrender agreement
▪️ the population of the captured cities meets the Russian occupiers as “liberators”
▪️ conversations and messengers of citizens are intercepted by the Ukrainian special services according to the rules of “wartime”
▪️ other nonsense
There is only one truth: the enemy bears the losses and tries to sow panic among us!
We refute these and other fakes every day and will continue to do so.
But a request to users of social networks: before reposting and disseminating any information, please check whether it was published on one of the official sources.
- After all, all statements important for state security are promptly published on the pages of state authorities and law enforcement agencies! Here is a list of these resources to check:
- Office of the President of Ukraine
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/president.gov.ua
- Telegram: https://t.me/OP_UA
- The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/verkhovna.rada.ukraine
- Telegram: https://t.me/verkhovnaradaukrainy
- Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KabminUA
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kabmin_UA Security Service of Ukraine
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SecurSerUkraine
- Telegram: https://t.me/SBUkr
- Ministry of Defense of Ukraine
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MinistryofDefence.UA
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/defenceu General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GeneralStaff.ua
- Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/GeneralStaffUA
- Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mvs.gov.ua
- Telegram: https://t.me/mvs_ukraine
# Chernihiv region: Dear residents of Chernihiv region, special line “102” is temporarily closed!
You can call the police for help at the following additional numbers:
We are currently making every effort to resume the operation of the 102 special line as soon as possible.
Police of Chernihiv region