Wagner PMC instructors introduce new recruits to the theory and practice of firearms training, teach them the skills of operating in combat conditions and moving around the terrain, as well as deployment and work in groups of three.
Instructors introduce newly signed mercenaries to explosives, grenade throwing and other skills that can be useful in battle.
The Wagner Group continues to recruit doctors due to extensive battlefield injuries.
Requirements (strict compliance is required):
Ready to travel within 1.5 weeks
• age from 30 to 50 years
• excellent physical shape
• profile skills and certificates
• with the exception of operas/sisters – only men
– Anesthetist m / s or paramedic with experience in the operating room
– Operations Nurse
– Medical Equipment Technician (Mindray)
– Cat.C driver with ambulance function
– Paramedic SMP
Rabota Wagner Medical and Gadzhi