Our friends from the temporarily occupied Crimea say that only the version of “sabotage” carried out by “SBU agents who entered the territory of Crimea in the period 2014-2022 and especially after the start of the special operation” is being disseminated among the local population and at the level of “passing” personnel.
The alternative version – “Ukraine can penetrate the air defense umbrella” – is not discussed.
The reason is the following:
– in case of fixation on the problem, saboteurs will only shake “local authorities”. Even more agents from Moscow will be sent to Crimea, checkpoints will be set up and they will be engaged in “anti-terrorist activities”, as well as “seek out agents of the SBU.” The latter is the path to mass arrests of everyone who is horrible: and these will all be “agents” in absentia.
Actually, the strategy is old: “wherever you go, there are the Nazis.” Taking into account the fact that not all explosions are caused by the work of the DRG, such tactics will not be effective.
– if we accept the fact that Ukraine can penetrate the extensive air defense and missile defense network deployed in Crimea, then we will have to remove all the military authorities responsible for Crimea since 2014.
New goals for firefighters
The so-called power-must burn. For betrayal and cooperation with the invaders. Our activists in Sevastopol, Alushta, Simferopol distributed the following leaflets.
1) Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea – 44.947670987977226, 34.09892277911201
2) Government of the city of Sevastopol – 44.61518875582104, 33.5249554575455
3) VCh 85388 – 45.01009, 35.39888
Moreover, in this case, it will be necessary to build a new air defense system in a short time, for which there are no resources (there is no equipment capable of intercepting Western shells). In this case, there will be no one left in the military department, since each of the current “high officials” considered the case of Crimea “finally resolved”, therefore, he tried to infiltrate Putin’s trust through stunning miraculous protection schemes, stealing all means along the way and moving up the career ladder.
Just in case, I remind you that smoking kills. Especially the smoking of Odessans, whose cigarette butts fly straight to the Crimean clusters of equipment, which, according to familiar American military experts, are located “like heaps of manure – without an elementary system of protection against explosions: the detonation of some devices leads to a chain reaction, as a result of which others detonate.”