The number of occupiers who refuse to participate in the war is increasing
- Commanders of Russian occupation forces intimidate so-called Russian “rejectors” with repressions against relatives
- In the Kherson and Mykolayiv regions, the number of so-called “rejectors” in the occupation units that took part in direct combat clashes with Ukrainian soldiers is sharply increasing.
- Seeing the real strength of the defenders of Ukraine and understanding their immediate prospects, the occupiers are no longer interested in easy earnings and the possibility of looting, which they were promised before the invasion of Ukraine.
Russian soldiers have reportedly been using Ukrainian ammunition to shoot themselves in the legs so they can avoid fighting
- Ukraine’s military intelligence records an increase in the occupiers’ refusal to continue participating in the war.
- Aware of their future, the “liberators” also ask their relatives en masse to help them return home.
- The commanders of the occupying forces are trying to isolate the “rejectors” who refuse to continue to participate in the war from the rest of the personnel and keep them under guard.
- Intimidated by criminal liability and repression against relatives.
Mercenaries hired by Moscow are rapidly deserting the invading forces owing to “low level of moral and psychological” conditions
- At the same time, in the territory of the aggressor country, after the relatives of the “refusals” appealed to the military units, they are assured that all is well with the soldiers and that they are on the territory of Crimea.
We remind you that all perpetrators of war crimes against the people of Ukraine will be brought to justice. We advise the representatives of the occupying forces to lay down their arms as soon as possible and look for an opportunity to surrender. This is the only way to save his life and avoid repression by the Russian authorities.
The enemy continues to suffer losses, has significant problems with staffing units and units with personnel and logistics.
The military commissariats of the Kuban, Primorsky Krai, Yaroslavl Oblast, and regions of the Ural Federal District are conducting covert mobilization measures to make up for the losses of Russian occupation army personnel.
However, the population of these regions does not want to take part in the war.
There are mass cases of dismissal.
At the same time, Russian propagandists began preparing the population of the Russian Federation for a long war.
Official communication channels spread propaganda about the alleged success of the so-called “special military operation”, public events are held in support of the war in Ukraine.
According to available information, during the visit of the head of the Libyan National Army Khalifa Haftar to Moscow, an agreement was reached to send Libyan “volunteers” to Ukraine to take part in hostilities on the side of the Russian Federation.
The transfer of military mercenaries is likely to be carried out at the expense of the private military company “League” (formerly “Wagner”), aircraft of the Russian Air Force.
Mobilization measures continue in the temporarily occupied territories of Luhansk and Donetsk oblasts. The management of educational institutions (technical schools, institutes) called students over the age of 18 for so-called registration.
Today, the vast majority of personnel of the 1st AK are the mobilized population of the temporarily occupied territories. The moral and psychological condition of the personnel is extremely low, most of the mobilized have no experience and desire to take part in hostilities. The equipment of those called by the occupiers is outdated.
In the units, which are based on those called to mobilize, panic spreads due to a large shortage of manpower, weapons and equipment.
The occupiers began replacing military units with Rosguard and police units in the city of Kherson.
During another attempt to attack Kyiv, the occupiers lost a combined detachment of the 6th Panzer Regiment.
Due to the active actions of the units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in some areas in the Brovary district, the enemy units remain cut off from the supply of fuel and food.
Ukrainian defenders continue to restrain the enemy, demonstrating examples of courage and heroism, and trophy equipment – to join the Ukrainian defense forces.
You must be logged in to post a comment.