UN Watch on twitter on November 11, 2020:
— “China, newly elected to the U.N. Human Rights Council, just reviewed the U.S. human rights record.
“China wishes to recommend to the U.S.:
– 1. Root out systematic racism, address widespread police brutality and combat discrimination against African- and Asian-Americans
– 2. Urge politicians to respect peoples’ rights to life and health and stop politicizing and stigmatizing the COVID-19 pandemic.
– 3. Take holistic measures to eliminate political polarization and social inequality
– 4. Combat the increasingly severe religious intolerance and xenophobic parties.
– 5. Stop incarcerating migrants including migrant children and guarantee the rights of migrants…”