Since 2014, he has been the editor-in-chief of the Sputnik news agency, which belongs to the RT holding. In February 2014, the EU imposed sanctions on the channel and banned distribution of RT’s signal and content.
- 2016 – NTV:
Since September 2016, she has been the artistic director and screenwriter of the satirical show “International Sawmill” on the NTV channel, hosted by Simonyan’s husband Tigran Keosayan.
1. Activities in organizations and unions:
● since 2008 – Member of the Academy of Russian Television ;
● since 2010 – Vice-President of the National Academy of Broadcasters in Russia;
● since June 2011 – Member of the Board of Directors of Channel One ;
● co-founder of the Association for the Development of International Journalism ( ARMJ ), which was registered in May 2019.
2. State structures:
● from 2010 to 2012, a member of the advisory and advisory body of the Civic Chamber of the Russian Federation of the third composition (2010-2012). Members do not receive payment for their activities, but the body is publicly funded and participates in public procurement on an equal footing with federal governments;
● from January to March 2012 she was a member of the “People’s Headquarters” (in Moscow) of presidential candidate Vladimir Putin;
● in 2016 — 2017, a member of the Public Council under the Main Directorate of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia in the city of Moscow. Since 2017, member of the Public Council under the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia;
● In January 2018, she was registered as a confidant of Vladimir Putin in the presidential elections on March 18, 2018. Since 2019, she has been a co-chair of the working group of the General Council of the United Russia party on human rights activities.
3. Activities in other projects:
● From April 2011 to February 2012 hosted the weekly analytical program What’s Going On? on REN TV;
● from October to November 2012 she was a presenter at the Kommersant FM radio station;
● from February to June 2013, together with Tina Kandelaki, she hosted the political talk show Iron Ladies on NTV;
● in 2018 she acted as a screenwriter, and her husband Tigran Keosayan as a director of the film “Crimean Bridge. Made with love”. The shooting of the film was used as a corruption scheme, which made the couple earn at least 47 million rubles