Subject: New world order. The role and place of Russia.
Motto: Analytics for the development and security of Russia.
Objectives: Analysis of the emerging world order and the role of analytics in addressing key political, economic, social,
technological, military-strategic, informational, international and
Development of theoretical and scientific-practical foundations
shaping the concept of a model for the development and security of Russia and its regions
in the face of threats and challenges of a changing world.
- assessment of threats and risks to the existence of Russia in the new emerging
- development of an idea for a model of the world order that meets the interests of
- analytics of the potential of international development and global security, ensuring the demand for the role and place of Russia in the world arena as part of the leading centers of power and centers of spiritual influence;
- analytics within Russian factors of development and security;
- tasks of Russia’s spatial development;
- development of proposals for overcoming negative phenomena in
Russian interaction between public authorities and expert-analytical community and improvement
information and analytical activities in the Russian Federation.
- At the same time, consideration is given to the problems of creating
regional control centers based on intelligent end-to-end
digital technologies; development of recommendations for strengthening
interaction between state authorities communities; formation of a list of the main problems requiring expert analytical
- coverage in the interests of Russia; making proposals for
- increasing the role of the consortium in the promotion of intellectual products
- ensuring international security and world development; extension
- membership of the Eurasian Information and Analytical
- consortium at the expense of Russian and foreign analytical centers, including
- including Mongolia and Vietnam.
- In addition, it is planned to nominate a representative of the analytical
- communities to the Civic Chamber of the Russian Federation of the VIII convocation.
- Date: October 19 – 21, 2022.
- Venue: Institute for Scientific Information of Social Sciences
- Russian Academy of Sciences.
- The forum is held with the support of the Office of the Security Council
- Russian Federation, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian
- Federation, Committee on International Affairs of the Federation Council of the Russian
- Federation, the State Duma Committee on Regional Policy and local government.
- Organizers: Association “Analytics”, Eurasian Information and Analytical consortium, Institute for Scientific Information of Public
- Sciences RAS, Institute of Economics RAS, Institute of Europe RAS, Instituteeconomic strategies RAS, Institute for African Studies RAS, Institute
- Demographic Research FNISTs RAS, Institute of Asian and African countries
- Lomonosov Moscow State University, Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia
- (PFUR), Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation.
- Partners: RANEPA, MGIMO (U) Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, Faculty of Global processes of Moscow State University named after M.V. Lomonosov, RTU MIREA, Rosstat, Research Institute
- Statistics of Rosstat, Institute of the Far East of the Russian Academy of Sciences, OrganizationalCommittee of the Federal People’s Council, Russian Space Society,
- Association of Innovative Enterprises “NBICS Technologies”.
- Information partners: International Information agency and radio “Sputnik” MIA “Russia Today”, Information telegraph agency of Russia (ITAR-TASS) (as agreed), Nezavisimaya military review (as agreed).
- The composition of the participants – analysts of analytical structuresgovernment, educational and scientific institutions, integrated business companies, youth intellectual non-profit organizations, members of the Association
- The conference will include:
- demonstration of a video film
- “Analytics” and the Eurasian Information and Analytical Consortium.
- “Analytics: missed opportunities and prospects”; online exhibition
- the best analytical works; awarding the best analysts;
- press conference of the organizing committee at the International News Agency and radio “Sputnik” MIA “Russia Today”.
What aspects of research on the role and place of Russia in the new world order are within the scope of your scientific interests?*
1. Formation of a new world order: Collective West vs Collective Non-West
2. Information confrontation in the conditions of the formation of a new world order
3. The crisis of international law and the future world order
4. Civilizational and political features of foreign and Russian concepts of the world order
5. Civilizational interaction: past, present, future
6. Russian model of the world order
7. Problem areas of interstate associations and prospects for cooperation
8. Eurasian integration: social, political and cultural-civilizational dimension
9. Socio-economic and socio-political foundations of Russian projects of international order
10. Analysis of the problems of the spatial development of Russia: challenges, problems, solutions
11. Social harmony as a factor in the internal political consolidation of Russian society and the basis of a new world order
12. Strategic planning as an essential component of the state policy for ensuring the national security of the Russian Federation
13. Assessment of the state of information and analytical activities as a service of public administration and public regulation
14. Convergence of statistics and analytics as a factor in improving the quality of strategic management and achieving national goals
15. Analytics in Central Asia – experience, problems, prospects
16. Analytical technologies and artificial intelligence for the digital transformation of leadership and management
17. Presentation of the project of the Universal Analytical Center and the technology for organizing its analytical activities
18. Youth organizations as a tool for the intellectual transformation of Russian society and a catalyst for development
What measures, in your opinion, can improve the quality of analytics on the problems of Russia’s role and place in the new world order? (check up to 5 answers)
1. Providing access to relevant and reliable materials for the implementation of expert and analytical work
2. Holding competitions by scientific foundations for joint research
3. Conducting cross-country comparative studies simultaneously in several countries based on the developed unified toolkit
4. Organization of advanced training courses for analytical personnel from different countries
5. Publication of joint monographs, collections of scientific papers with research results
6. Approximation of research issues to the needs of real practice
7. Conducting interdisciplinary research, including political, economic, cultural, social, technological, military-strategic, informational aspects
8. Organizational support for research by the governments of the countries and the EAEU, CSTO, SCO
9. Increasing research funding
10. Formation of a list of the main problems, threats and tasks that require expert and analytical coverage in the interests of countries and their associations
11. Creation of regional information and analytical centers based on intelligent end-to-end digital technologies
12. Integration of business companies into expert and analytical activities
13. Integration of non-governmental non-profit organizations into expert and analytical activities
14. Organization and implementation of joint educational programs
Leaders of the Organizing Committee:
- Bordyuzha N.N., Chairman of the Executive Committee of the “Association” Analytics “, Chairman of the EIAC Coordinating Council – Chairman of the Organizing Committee NPKA-2022.
- Filippov V.M., President of the Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia, Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Professor, Academician of the Russian Academy of Education, co-chairman of the Coordinating Council Eurasian Information and Analytical Consortium – co-chair Organizing Committee NPKA-2022.
- Heads of the Program Committee:
- Kuznetsov A.V., Director of INION RAS, Chairman of the Advisory Council of the EIAC, Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Doctor of Economics, Professor of MGIMO (U) – Chairman of the Program Committee of the NPCA-2022.
- Ageev A.I., Director of the Institute of Economic Strategies of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Deputy Chairman of the Executive Committee of the Association “Analytics”, Doctor Economic Sciences, Professor – Deputy Chairman, Chairman Editorial Commission NPKA-2022.
Participation in the conference is free upon request to the Organizing Committee email@example.com in the form: full name (in full), academic degree, academic title, position, place
work, proposed topic, form of participation (offline with or without a report) report; online presentation or participation in the discussion).
Transport expenses, as well as expenses for accommodation and meals in Moscow, are borne by
sending party or conference participant.
Preparatory analytical sessions
I. New world order: potential within blocs and countries
contradictions and conflicts of the West.
Deadline – participation according to the list of moderators.
Zhuravel V.P. – Leading Researcher at the Institute of Europe of the Russian Academy of Sciences,
Head of the Arctic Research Center, Candidate of Pedagogical
Gromyko A.A. – Director of the Institute of Europe of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences,
doctor of political sciences,
Mezhevich N.M. – Chief Researcher at the Institute of Europe of the Russian Academy of Sciences,
Head of the Center for Belarusian Studies, Doctor of Economics.
II. The Non-Western World: Diversity and Unity? China. India. developing
The deadline is September 12th.
Video response: http://inion.ru/ru/about/news/video-nezapadnyi-mir-v-novommiroustroistve-raznoobrazie-i-edinstvo/
Maslov A.A. – Director of ISAA Moscow State University. M.V. Lomonosov, doctor
Volodin A.G. – Chief Researcher of the Group of Regional
political problems of the countries of the East and the South of the Center for Development and
Modernization of IMEMO RAS, Doctor of Historical Sciences.
Fituni L.L. – Deputy director for scientific work and
Head of the Institute’s Center for Global and Strategic Studies
African Academy of Sciences, Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Doctor of Economics.
III. The Islamic factor in modern Eurasia and in the future world order.
Deadline – 04 October.
Avatkov V.A. – Head of the Department of the Near and Post-Soviet East
INION RAS, Doctor of Political Sciences,
Sazhin V.I. – Senior Researcher at the Center for the Study of the Countries of the Near and
Middle East Institute of Oriental Studies RAS, candidate of historical
Dolgov B.V. – Leading Research Fellow at the Center for Arab and Islamic
Research Institute of Oriental Studies RAS, Doctor of Historical Sciences.
Special analytical session
with the participation of permanent and plenipotentiary representatives,
Joint Headquarters of the CSTO, leading analysts
October 19, 2022 10.00 – 14.00
«Modern and perspective information threats. System
information security of the CSTO, state and development paths”
The meeting is held:
Bordyuzha N.N., Chairman of the Executive Committee of the “Association” Analytics “,
Chairman of the EIAC Coordinating Council – Chairman of the Organizing Committee
Ageev A.I., Director of the Institute of Economic Strategies of the Russian Academy of Sciences,
Deputy Chairman of the Executive Committee of the Association “Analytics”, Doctor
Economic Sciences, Professor – Deputy Chairman, Chairman
and much more…