The below are the latest Russian attempts to gain support and trust of the Ukrainian people. The reality is captured in images.
To the civilian population of the occupied territories
Brothers and sisters! Residents of Ukraine!
The Russian army came to destroy the henchmen of the Judeo-capitalist regime, to destroy the reptile of fascism that raised its head on the land for which our grandfathers shed their blood. The Russian soldier is again at war with the fascist, and not with ordinary residents. Our enemy is those who plundered the country and destroyed the population for the sake of the West. Ordinary residents of Ukraine are not our enemies, but brothers!
A Russian soldier NEVER fights civilians. A Russian soldier is NEVER covered by civilians.
A Russian soldier will ALWAYS protect and help.
OUR CAUSE IS JUSTIFIED, THE ENEMY WILL BE DEFEATED, UKRAINE WILL BE FREE!
RULES OF BEHAVIOR:
1. If you see people with weapons, military equipment Stay away from them. If you need to approach them, wave your arms, draw attention to yourself and follow the orders of the military. This will keep you safe.
2. Do not approach armored vehicles: you may simply not be noticed from inside. 3. If you have a weapon, keep it at home, do not take it outside. Otherwise, you may be mistaken for a saboteur, robber or marauder. Only use weapons to protect the life and health of yourself and your loved ones, if there is no other way out, form support teams. Chat with your neighbors.
4. Go outside only in groups and only when necessary. 5. Don’t travel to unknown areas.
6. Move carefully in the car, at a speed of 40-50 km/h. Don’t move anywhere unless absolutely necessary. At night, turn on the lights in the cabin so that you can be seen.
7. Make sure that the children do not go out and are always with you. 8. Know where are the nearest SOURCES of drinking water and food, medicines (shops, pharmacies, water supply). If you are constantly taking medication, keep a supply of them for a week.
9. If possible, call your family, friends and acquaintances, talk about the situation around you. This will show that you are alive.
IF SHOOTING AND EXPLOSIONS ARE HEARED You need to go to a room without windows: a basement, a bathroom or a toilet, a stairwell and wait until the shooting and shots are over. Then wait another 15 minutes. Only then can you look out the window. IF MILITARY EQUIPMENT IS NEAR YOUR HOUSE AND SHOOTS – IMMEDIATELY LEAVE YOUR HOUSE AND STAND AWAY!
IF YOU NEED WATER, FOOD OR MEDICAL ASSISTANCE, CONTACT RUSSIAN SOLDIERS. YOU WILL BE HELPED FOR FREE.