Consultation and assistance in paperwork on the territory of Ukraine for residents of the DPR – Donetsk People’s Republic
SERVICES WITH DEPARTURE to the territory of Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Mariupol and other cities of Donetsk region):
- insert photo 25/45 years old) minimum package of documents) FOR 1 DAY. (It is possible to paste a photo without leaving). Also, after pasting, you can immediately leave through the Crimea and not issue a passport.
- international passport (child / adult);
urgent/non-urgent with any package of documents. 7 DAYS. (It is possible to issue a children’s passport without leaving).
- initial receipt of an ID-card aged 14-17 from 3 days;;
- initial receipt of an ID-card 18+ in a simplified form;
- replacement of a paper passport with an ID-card (change of surname due to marriage, passport damaged or dilapidated, document lost, change at personal request) with any package of documents FROM 7 DAYS.
No waiting lines.
At an affordable price.
With a minimum package of documents.
We provide a reliable carrier.
Turning to us, you protect yourself from the problems associated with paperwork.
Quickly! Reliably! Affordable prices!
vodafone, viber, whatsapp, telegram:
As many as 365,000 residents of the Donetsk People’s Republic have obtained Russian passports since 2019, the DPR Migration Service told the Donetsk News Agency on Thursday.
“As of today, 365,000 Russian passports have been issued (to DPR residents),” the Migration Service said.
On April 24, 2019 Russian President Vladimir Putin signed the degree on determining groups of foreign nationals eligible to obtain fast track Russian citizenship. The document specifically eases Russian citizenship rules for residents of the Donbass Republics. They have to travel to Russia’s Rostov region to collect their passports.
Earlier on Thursday, Rostov region governor Vasily Golubev said more than 720,000 Donbass Republics residents had obtained Russian citizenship