A series of low-level news agencies and channels have announced that banking sites and Harvard University have been hacked, i.e., defaced.
- Mirror saved on: 2020-01-04 17:35:08
- Notified by: Shield Iran
- Domain: http://thebrain.bwh.harvard.edu/mousePBMs/pub/ir.html
- IP address: 22.214.171.124
- System: Linux
- Web server: Apache
- Notifier stats
- THIS MIRROR IS ONHOLD AND HAS NOT BEEN VERIFIED YET. FAKE DEFACEMENTS WILL BE DELETED WHEN REVIEWED BY OUR STAFF.
- This is a CACHE (mirror) page of the site when it was saved by our robot on 2020-01-04 17:35:08
I would like to request you focus your service on important US government centers with the extension of gov, and many other things like ssl that I really can’t explain.
But let me implore you, assuming, for example, you don’t even bother going to the White House site.
Business as usual for the US.
Dear friends, do you know what is valuable in the field of hacking?
That’s instead of the simple, amateurish defiance of these spontaneous hacktivist groups.
Bring military databases and information to military commanders, or US men’s government information
Hack and deface the front page of their site for if you wish but lets target something of value.